- You selected a new software platform for the fund office.
- You labored through a data conversion process from the old system to the new.
- You made sure your staff was trained.
- You maintained two systems for a while.
- And you are now witness to daily advances in productivity.
The use of the term “Cloud” originated as a metaphor for how data moved from one, rigid, local area network to another (you know, the Internet.) When you pushed an eligibility file from your server to your health insurance provider’s location, the data probably traversed a network of interesting paths, through routers and switches, and...more
November 9, 2016 - JBM is an exhibiting vendor at the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans 62nd Annual Employee Benefits Conference being held at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. The exhibit hall will be open to conference attendees Sunday, November 13 through Tuesday, November...more
October 14, 2016 - JBM exhibited at the 23rd Annual Teamster Center Services Health & Benefits EXPO at the Grand Hyatt in Manhattan. Teamster Center Services provides employee assistance and other services to over 28,000 Teamster families in the greater NYC area....more